Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Open letter to the readers of this blog

To the readers of his blog,

I will not be updating this blog and the XXX blog in the mean time. I will re-assess everything and will decide if I need to continue this blogging thing.

I am on an emotional rollercoaster at this point and I can't focus especially at work. My daily sales dropped significantly during the last couple of days. Idagdag pa dyan work & family issues.

There's a lot of things going on in my mind right now. I need a time-out. Emotionally and physically.

I will also disable post commenting. Nobody post comments anyway. I wonder my download files gets up to a thousand download hits but get only 1 or 2 comments, at most zero. Sorry for the rant, it's true anyway.

Chat box will also be removed.

Please forgive me if I want to be alone for a couple of days, maybe weeks. I have posts already set for March, but will leave them for the time being.





PS: Sa mga makukulit at pasaway, all passwords are set to "miong21".

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact