Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, December 08, 2007

140/90

My blood pressure went up to 140/90 around 4:30am. Sheez!

I experienced severe headache and dizziness that I had to rest on the sleeping lounge for more than an hour. Then it only lowered to 139/90. Fuck!

Sobra na ba stress ko nito? Tsk..tsk..tsk.. Wala na kasi nag-aalaga sa akin eh.. LOLz!

Seriously, I was advised to have a check-up at Medical City after the shift. Dumating ako dun past 10am, I was accomodated almost 11 due to a long queue.

The doctor advised me some medicines to take, what to eat and what's not to eat. And most of all, have plenty of rest & sleep.

Woah.. I should better watch out what I eat. Lahi pa naman namin high BPs, both motherside and fatherside.

I forgot to mention to the doctor that my Lola recently passed away due to a stroke. Waaahh....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miong, sana txt mo ko at nasamahn kita , seriously, nag leave sana ako sa ofys just to accompany u! Musta na u at inga palagi ah! kelan Xmas party natin, i mean next meetin natin? :)

[chocoley] said...

Hi Dave how wuz the work? Well take care of your health :)

Dave Montero said...

Thank you guys! Hehe, don't worry I shall take care of my health!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact