Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, July 06, 2007

Good Samaritan in Libis

Good news guys!

I finally signed my work contract earlier this afternoon. (C'mon guys make me feel good for a change! Hehe!)

Miong is officially employed! Haha!

BUT! Our training will be held for 11 weeks in Libis, Quezon City. Since I live here down south, it would be impossible for me to travel back and forth every day for the next 11 weeks not of the distance but because of the forthcoming rainy season.

Hint: floods in EDSA, stranded passengers, MRT bugdowns...

Another thing, my time sked is at (drumrolls!!!) 6 in the morning until 3pm. Isn't it nice, eh?!

So, as the subject goes I am looking for a good Samaritan living somewhere near Libis. My dropoff point would be the Citibank E. Rodriguez Ave. branch. Anywhere near that place, with 2 jeepney rides tops is ok.

I am not familiar with the place nor the most accesible routes from Alabang (some of my co-trainees suggested the EDSA MRT Cubao-Eastwood, some the Ortigas-Rosario-C5 route).

Renting a bedspace or room4rent is my last option. What I'm trying to say here is I am looking for a place I could actually stay. I could pay the same minimum amount charged by those bedspacers, it's just that I am not comfortable with some issues concerning sharing a room with 5-10 people you do not personally know. The nakawan thingy, had to padlock all your stuffs, watch your own food on the fridge, etc..etc.. same old stories.

I'm not a great cook, but I could help with other housechores if I have spare time. I'm a low-maintenance guy as well. Okay na sa akin electric fan. Di rin po ako mapili sa kama.

With bedspace kasi, I can't wash/iron my own clothes there (yes! I do wash & iron my own clothes). I have to come home every weekends din just to have my clothes washed & pressed.

If I could stay in a place (with a gay guy presumably), things would be a lot easier and I need not to go home every week. All I'm asking is just 11 weeks. And I might have the same problem when I am officially transferred to the Shaw site after my training. But that's way ahead pa naman.

Regalo ko na sa sarili ko yun. Makapasa ako sa training. I would do anything for this job that's why I accepted the offer kahit sa malayo ang training and my site assignment. Sadly, there's no available slots here in Alabang.

I hope there's a good Samaritan out there. I need sana to settle a place before June 14. My training will start on July 16 and will run until September 29. The next day after that is my birthday. Nahks!

You guys may contact me using the 'Contact' button above. My celfone number is already posted there.

If there's no reply from this blog by Wednesday (July 11), I'll try posting my ISO ad in Yahoo! Groups.

Nabawasan ng 14 and unemployed sa Pilipinas kaninang 12:30 ng tanghali. Hehehe!

7 comments:

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

Dave, I'm soliciting help please...

Our Heritage Is Our Future


Make our region proud. Thanks.

Unknown said...

hi Dave, congrats! for landing a job u deserve 3 kisses: mwah, mwah, mwah! at kung malapitlang ako dyan, padadalhan kita ng choco kisses sana. hehehe.

Unknown said...

hi!! congratulations!! i knew the feeling of excitement of having the first job.. i wish i could u help with your problem.. i know that there's somebody else there could help you..

good luck and more power..

God bless you always

[chocoley] said...

hey congrats on your werk! i wish you will be to do yopur best, i know you can do it, naks ;)

btw advance happy bday na rin.

Anonymous said...

u can try ours, there's a room just beside my room.. e mama ko lng nman at ako nakatira sa bahay... saka pamangkin ko... hahaha! actually, libis is not that accesible from bahay pero QC lang din kami..

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats miong, sure wish u already found a place! Caloocan kami, medyo layo...

Dave Montero said...

@josh: unfortunately, wala pa din. I'll post mainstream tomorrow or try my luck at G4M.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact