Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Callboy...Not Yet

Finally after several attempts on call center companies here in Alabang, sinuwerte na rin ako!

It's been a very loooong day indeed yesterday.

To all those who prayed for me, thank you so much! Hehe!

Saka ko na sasabihin 'yung company (or baka hindi na lang, hehe!) but I'll be having my training at PBCOM Tower in Ayala next week. My requirements are already complete, Police Clearance na lang. Actually, nakuha ko na siya kaninang umaga.

Ergo, I might not be able to post anything next week. But I'll try 'pag may free time ako.

I need to nail this job. So I could finance and update this blog on a regular basis and of course to help my mom. Dad's...well...never mind. I really can't blame him though. He's still my father anyway.

So, malapit na rin akong maging callboy! Hehe! Callboy as in boy na tinatawagan, haha! Literal itu!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngayon palang, congrats!!! Mr call boy!

Dave Montero said...

Haha! Thanks Josh! :Þ

Unknown said...

Congrats, Dave. Hope you'll ace the training. I'll pray some more so that you'll be permanent.

kimoy said...

hey congrats pre!

Dave Montero said...

@pacific island: thanks bro and welcome 2 my blogsite!

@kimoy: thanks bro! musta na? hehe! dmo pa rin bgay cel# mo.. :-(

PsychoMp3 said...

Good Luck on your trianing po. hmmm, Ayala? PBCom? Same building . :) pero baka ibang call center... :P

koki said...

etelecare?? pbcomm training facilities nila ehh..

PsychoMp3 said...

yep, teka hindi meron din si dasch and may site din si citibank...hmmm...check kaya Outlook DLs...

PsychoMp3 said...

anyhow good luck to you and do well.

Unknown said...

kuya miong pede ba ko maki link sayo for an opportunity to make money for your readers online. thanks heres my blog http://www.feedyourmind2007.blogspot.com
thanks kuya

Unknown said...

nice blog.. i'll visit this more often

Anonymous said...

godd luck sa career mo tol

Anonymous said...

Kudos!!!!if im not mistaken,thats HSBC. Am i correct? ---noant(g4m)

Unknown said...

owww..... ok! good luck! ;-]

-siyangapla maganda yung trailer ng bayaw. i like to watch it soon in a theater, maybe in sm. ;-]

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Masarap naman maging callboy di ba? ehehe Miong visit mo naman blog ko minsan www.hotbenjo.blogspot.com marami akong callboy pics dun ehehe

lawrence_baldemor said...

Also visit my site http://www.lawrence-callboy.blogspot.com or call me +639279115993 for details

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact