Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

SM Mall of Asia



It'll be the first time I am coming over to SM Mall of Asia. Pero hindi para mag-gala, kundi para magtrabaho.

A (straight) friend of mine asked for me favor to assist his staff dun sa isang digital print studio. With allowance naman yun and since wala namang school sa Friday, okay lang.

So I'll be having a 2-day work sa MOA, great! I am excited not because it's my first time to go there, but because it's a privilege again to work with a prestigious photographer along with his studio (at sa MOA pa!) kahit dalawang araw lang.

If you guys have time (especially past 6pm, kasi out ko na yun) you could visit me there. And avail na rin of their services like digital prints, ID/passport pictures, etc. Hehe!

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact