Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Sunday, May 18, 2008

'Lihim Ni Antonio' out now on VCD & DVD



YAY! When I got here in Alabang for my weekend visits to sweet ol' home, I dropped by at Festival Mall (to shop, of course!) and I was astounded to see the 'Ang Lihim Ni Antonio' DVD was released already! Damn! It made my day!

Dapat kanina pa ako umaga uuwi, I can't leave Agent J kasi..so 'hard' to leave him. (Parang isang araw lang kami di magkikita, hehe!)

Anyway I digressed again. Go get your own copy na guys! I am not sure nga lang if this is an unrated or a director's cut. Walang nakalagay sa package.

The DVD is PhP375 while the VCD is at PhP250. The bonus material for the DVD is a special Behind-The-Scenes footage. Can't wait to get home na! LOLz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oiz, so wat. mas ok ba yang dvd kesa dun sa pinanuod natin sa robinsons??? oks din ba behind d scene? pahiram namang dvd mo,hehehe.

sori pero since nung na raid yung sanctum, wala pa balita abt d release of d M2m coverboyz. shuts silang lahat, an tagal na yung sponsorship ah. i think u better write something about the way Queeriosity project handles its videos. haaizz.. kakainip. hmmp.

congrats dave. :-)

Lex Bonife said...

The video release of "Ang Lihim ni Antonio" (Antonio's Secret) has longer sex scene version than the one shown in Galleria.

Thank you Miong for featuring our film in your popular blog.

Dave Montero said...

Wow! Hi Lex! Thanks for visiting my site! I am just honored! Can't wait for your next project!

Anonymous said...

HI lex. natuntun mo rin tong blog ni miong. yup its one of d most popular PLU blog around! :-)

Lex Bonife said...

I have been receiving Miong updates for quite some time now. I love the free mp3's. hehehe.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact