Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, September 21, 2009

Shutter Island



I saw the trailer for this one when June & I went on to see "G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra" last August and I instantly would want to watch this one come October. Unfortunately, June is not a great fan of suspense movies like I do so there may be some convincing to go through pa.

This was from a 2003 novel with the same title by Dennis Lehane.

Starring Leonardo DiCaprio (Titanic, The Beach), Mark Ruffalo (13 Going on 30, Just Like Heaven), Michelle Williams (Brokeback Mountain, Mammoth) and Ben Kingsley (Gandhi, Schindler's List).

Movie Trailer:

YouTube URL

Links:
Official Site
iMDb Movie Page
Wikipedia Movie Entry

1 comment:

Petes blog said...

I thought this was one of the best blogs i have ever seen keep up the good work.
http://hubpages.com/hub/fishing-tackle-review.
Take care and have a safe week

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact