Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lea Salonga...Your Songs



This will be the first concert of Ms. Lea Salonga that I will be watching with June if ever.

I'm excited for this. At least I have more than 3 months to save up for this so we can be on good seats! But tickets will start selling by September! Yay!

I will attempt to submit these songs for her repertoire since the concert has a "By Request" concept.

These songs are by far some of the songs that I've been wanting her to sing either in concerts or on record.

(not in order)
1. "At Last" by Eva Cassidy
2. "Out Here On My Own" by Irene Cara
3. "I Love You Goodbye" by Celine Dion
4. "How Do I Live" by LeAnn Rimes
5. "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore (she sang this during the Requiem Mass for Former Speaker De Venecia's daughter)
6. "I'll Never Stop Loving You" by Andy Williams
7. "Miss You Like Crazy" by Natalie Cole
8. "Some Good Things Never Last" by Barbra Streisand
9. "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana" by Bituin Escalante
10. "Forevermore" by Side A
11. "Para Sa Akin" by Sitti


But well, she can throw in some Lady GaGa, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift or Beyoncé songs as well! LOLz

Visit the official website

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact