Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Melinda Doolittle - Through The Fire (preview)



This is what I've got so far, a 30-second preview. (Special thanks to Heinrichz for the rip!)


iMeem Preview URL


A blog reader commented on the chatbox asking if I have Melinda's "Through The Fire". I was like, "Huwaatt?"

I Googled immediately and found out it was an exclusive Walmart bonus track! Toinx!

Walmart does not ship outside the United States. I am so close using my card to get the CD online. Because it is not yet available locally. I doubt they will include that bonus track for the Philippine release. I hope they do!

I sought help from Melinda's people but to no avail. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for it to pop up in the internet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also buy the album on Melinda Doolittle website. www.melindadoolittle.com also if you need more info you can stop to Melinda fans website www.melindasbackups.com alway someone to answer the question and sent you to the right place. Keep you update about Melinda events, pictures, video's and interview at the fans website. Thanks to spread the love!

Anonymous said...

i have a copy of Melinda's "through the fire".

do you want a link?

Anonymous said...

Here's a little treat. Click on the link below. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ve1mzkaatyj

Anonymous said...

"Former American Idol Contestant, Melinda Doolittle.

Melinda Doolittle (Season 6), Chikezie
(Season 7), Gina Glocksen (Season 6) and Phil Stacey (Season 6) will be
entertaining the masses once again as they embark on a Spring Tour which
launches March 15th in Fort Pierce, FL and will make stops in 14 cities across
the U.S.

The "American Stars in Concert: Spring Break" tour dates and cities are at Melinda Doolittle official website www.melindadoolittle.com or fan website www.melindasbackups.com

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact