Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Olympic Men's Diving Photos



This I should have posted a few weeks ago. My apologies. But, better late than never!

I think I posted the men's diving pics for the Asian Games last year. Hmm..

Anyway, China's champ He Chong (pictured above) is a major hottie! While I became a fan of Canada's Alexandre Despatie during the 2004 Athens Olympics.

Images courtesy of Yahoo! Sports (to think I downloaded each and every picture at their Gallery page, I am that resourceful! Hehe!)

Download the photo set (8.43MB, 138 images)
[ files with no download hits for 30 days will be automatically deleted ]

Need help on downloading files at RapidShare? Please read here.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact