Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chocolate Collections



This is my collection of chocolates, in images nga lang!

I have them saved on my phone. Pag gusto ko gutumin sarili ko, I'd look at them one by one! Especially the chocolate cakes! Yum yum!

Download the photo set (7.85MB, 120 images)
Alternate version* (15.08MB, 94 images)
[ files with no download hits for 30 days will be automatically deleted ]

* same photo set, high-resolution images (minus the Red Ribbon cakes)

Need help on downloading files at RapidShare? Please read here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you ever brought your chocolate from a place called hotel chocolat? I know we have one near us and I have heard from friends the chocolate is like no other.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact