Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, June 02, 2008

Movie Time: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull



I can remember watching the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" on Betamax when I was a kid. It came out on the year I was born. Hehe!

Agent J and I went to see this one last Friday night, May 30 at Robinson's Galleria. we actually opted for Eastwood but canceled due to time constraints and stress due to our shopping spree.

I enjoyed the last half of the film. But the main details is of course important on the first half.

I like Cate Blanchett's performance here, as well as Shia. Funny as usual. I can't wait for his future films.



I saw the recent GQ Magazine wherein he was the cover. I'd like to buy it sana kaso my gass! Almost PhP500! Sheez!

Some links for Indiana Jones on the net:
Indiana Jones Official Website
Indiana Jones Wikipedia Entry
Indiana Jones - Internet Movie Database
Indiana Jones on Yahoo! Movies

Next movie stop: The Dark Knight (RIP Heath Ledger)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I kind of expected it to be kind of weak. It’s unfortunate that that seems to be the case. I would have liked a great addition to the Indy trilogy, but that is ok. My expectations arent very high for this film.

I also would just like to say that I wouldn’t call Iron Man a “homerun”…It was alright IMO. The suits looked great, and it had some pretty good CG, but overall it was just alright..
I am Stil watching all Movies Here http://www.80millionmoviesfree.com

Anonymous said...

napanuod ko na sya last monday. may part na naka2log ako. pagod kc sa pictorial w/ somebody. hehehe.

mis u dave! MWAH! PAKIlala mo na sa amin c agent J mo!!!

umbre said...

this is a very good blog...its moving..honest and very personal.


this blog influence me to come up with my own.


hehe keep rocking miong.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact