Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lea, My Life...On Stage


(courtesy of Ambient Events)

Waahh! I may not be able to watch this. I got his info just a few days ago. And I haven't recovered financially due to my recent Puerto Galera trip.

I just hope they will also release this one on DVD and live audio CD.

The "My Life...On Stage" concert will be held on May 23 & 24, 8 PM at the PICC Plenary Hall. With the FILharmoniKa orchestra, to be directed by Freddie Santos and produced by Ambient Events.

This event is in celebration of Lea's 30 years in show business.

Log on to www.mylifeonstage.com or text LEA and send to 7878 for more details.

To purchase tickets, call TicketWorld at 891-9999 or visit www.ticketworld.com.ph.

1 comment:

Lex Bonife said...

I enjoyed this show. A must see for every Lea Salonga fan!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact