Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Posting Comments

Posting Comments

Effective today, May 12, 2007, you must have a Google account or GMail account/ID in order to post a comment on this blog.

It's a pre-emptive measure for posting comments in anonymity, in some cases bearing malicious and unsolicited content.

This ruling will be revoked as soon as I get my own internet connection at home so I could personally filter comments by the minute, not days. Although I already have a Blog Checker, I don't have the financial capacity to be online whenever there is a situation on this blogsite right then and there.

I know posting a comment here in Blogger is hard because of the lengthy word verification thing, registered Google user or anonymously, but in order for me to appreciate your comments, opinions and concerns (among others) I must know who you are and who to quote to when replying to your comment.

You don’t have to leave your e-mail address anymore. Just send me an e-mail here.

Again and again, I wholeheartedly appreciate your views and comments, every minute of the time you spent visiting my blogsite.

Thank you very much for your support.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me just say again...kudos to you. Fantastic blog.

Tyson

Anonymous said...

kuya miong hi po!....,love ko talaga itong blog po.........,hirap po kasi akong madownload yung provoq men....can you pls help me or pls send me sa email ko sa jay_infofileQyahoo.com or any videos u have na interesting sana masend po nyo sa akin kahit pabirthday nyo n lang po sa akin........luv you kuya miong......!!!!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact