Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, April 27, 2007

Weekly Top 7 (April 27, 2007)



1. Ronnie Liang - Walang Iba
2. Jeremy Jordan - Right Kind of Love
3. Elliott Yamin - Trainwreck
4. Ronnie Liang - Ngiti
5. Melinda Doolittle - I've Got Rhythm
6. Anthony Callea - Addicted To You
7. Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen

RONNIE LIANG - Walang Iba
My current fave track off Ronnie Liang's debut CD "Ang Aking Awitin".

JEREMY JORDAN - Right Kind of Love
I heard on a restaurant where my cousin & I ate lunch the other day and memories came flying back! YAY!

ELLIOTT YAMIN - Trainwreck
There's an acoustic version of this one, but I like the album version better. It has the traditional R&B groove in it! Way to go Elliott!

RONNIE LIANG - Ngiti
Carrier single for Pinoy Dream Academy finalist Ronnie Liang's debut album.

MELINDA DOOLITLE - I've Got Rhythm
Melinda sang this one during the Top 9 Classics Week. I am actually rooting for Melinda to win this year on American Idol.

ANTHONY CALLEA - Addicted To You
I followed the advice of a commentator here and downloaded some of Anthony Callea's songs, this one is my favorite. Gosh, he is indeed cute!

SALIVA - Ladies and Gentlemen
The new theme for WWE and first track from Saliva's newest album "Blood Stained Love Story".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to agree with you...Anthony callea is a honey, damn good voice, too.

tales of sofia said...

PHONESEX BLOGSITE for you: http://yoursofia.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

can you please upload the sex video of dennis trillo?

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact