Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Steven Spielberg's Amazing Stories



YAY! At meron na pala nito sa DVD! Meron kaya nito dito sa Pinas?! Waahhh!

I used to watch this show on RPN-9 eevry Friday night ages ago. One of the episodes that I remember is "The 13th Hour", unfortunately it is not in Season One pala.

I really enjoyed watching "Amazing Stories" when I was a kid. Yung iba out of this world ang plot, some have family issues, yung iba ma-aksyon and meron ding comedy. Galeng talaga!

I'll try to look for it around here. Sa Alabang madaming pwesto, bwahahaha!

Grabe sa Amazon, $33.99! That's PhP1,600++! My gass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i also lyk dis show dave. Speciali d episode wher dis guy drops some chemical or somethin into d girls in d magazine. And they came to life. Amazing!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact