Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, March 26, 2007

ISO: Blog Checker

Update: POST IS CLOSED.

I am looking for a blog checker for this blog. I just need one. Kung sino na lang mauna mag-text. Please read the notes below. First three are very important.

1) preferably a REGULAR reader of this blog
2) must be a SMART or Talk-N-Text subscriber (please get my mobile number at my Guys4Men profile)
3) has access to the internet round the clock
4) must be able to inform me (through SMS) of any problems concerning the blog (ie. malicious/foul comments, image errors, broken links)
5) willing to do this for free (negotiable)

2 comments:

Zwoltopia said...

I'm not offering myself for the job,
Just wanted to let you knoiw that you have a great blog, you look like a really nice guy

Dave Montero said...

Thanks bro!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact