Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Weekly Top 7 (February 2, 2007)



1. Lea Salonga - Promise Me
2. Shamrock - Hold On
3. Gerald Levert - I'd Give Anything To Fall In Love
4. Piolo Pascual - Kung Ako Ba Siya?
5. Katharine McPhee - Over It
6. Marques Houston - Sex Wit You
7. Chris Daughtry - Over You

LEA SALONGA - Promise Me
Siyempre, all the way to #1!

SHAMROCK - Hold On
Again, Jumong #1! Ganda-ganda LOLz!

GERALD LEVERT - I'd Give Anything To Fall In Love
This is the audition piece of Jenry Bejarano of New York City at this season's American Idol. It was flawless! I'm rooting for Jenry all the way to the finals! Woo hoo!

PIOLO PASCUAL - Kung Ako Ba Siya?
I recently heard this over the radio, and wow! This is my all-time #1 Piolo Pascual song! YAY! 2003? Brings back the memories though...

KATHARINE McPHEE - Over It
Sounds a bit like JoJo to me, but there's this 'video concept' thing going on in my head again whenever I listen to this song: black background, huge sliding sheets of glass everywhere moving horizontally (Kat's flickering on them as she walks on by), Katharine strutting towards the screen (as if she's walking on an invisible threadmill), scenes will cut through head shot, side shots, full-body & upper-body shots, little dancing here and there and she must be on a nice, elegant dress. Hmm...

MARQUES HOUSTON - Sex Wit You
Since month of February na, I'm pumping up my mood for it! Hahaha! Nah, this is one of the best tracks off Marques Houston's 2005 CD "Naked".

CHRIS DAUGHTRY - Over You
This song is a bit loud in my opinion, but hell I loved it! Rock on!

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact