Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, June 07, 2013

My Husband's Lover Premieres June 10 on GMA-7


Baket naka-crop ung lower part? Magka-holding hands ba sila Vincent (Tom Rodriguez) and Eric (Dennis Trillo) dito? LOLz

GMA-7's most anticipated and risky upcoming TV soap "My Husband's Lover" premieres June 10th.

Kaabang-abang talaga. At buti na lang naka-unli data plan ako. I can watch (and download) this to my heart's content on my phone.

"My Husband's Lover" stars Dennis Trillo, Carla Abellana and newest Kapuso hunk/actor Tom Rodriquez with additional stars Victor Basa, Pancho Magno, Karel Marquez and Ms. Kuh Ledesma.

Check out the trailer and music video featuring Kuh Ledesma's "One More Try" after the jump!



Watch the teaser trailer:

YouTube URL


Watch the music video:

YouTube URL

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact