Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wilbert Tolentino @ 2009 Mr. Gay World



Please support our very own WILBERT TOLENTINO (Guys4Men's TOPSHOOTER) in the upcoming MR. GAY WORLD 2009 to be held in Whistler, Canada on February 4-8.

It will be a part of the WinterPRIDE. Wow, parang gusto kong kumuha ng Visa to Canada now na, LOL!

VOTE HERE


This concern made a stir back at the Guys4Men forums. Let's take all issues aside and support our own. Not just because he's one of us, but as a fellow Filipino.

I tried very hard to point my mouse away to Misters Austria, Brazil and Czech Republic. Oh my!

Related links:
Mr. Gay World Official Website
Whistler, Canada to Host Mr. Gay World Competition
Gay Whistler - WinterPRIDE 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry miong but i'll vote for venezuela. he's soooo hot! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will vote for Wilbert!
I live in Toronto, Ontario, and I didn't even know the event is taking place in British Columbia. Thanks for the info, and I'm happy to support Mr. Tolentino all the way.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact