Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekly Top 7 (September 12, 2008)


YouTube URL

1. Various Artists - Just Stand Up!
2. Eagles - I Can't Tell You Why (Live in Melbourne)
3. M.Y.M.P. - These Dreams
4. David Archuleta - Crush
5. Damage - Love II Love [Cutfather & Joe Remix]
6. Deepface - I Want To Live
7. Fuel - Leave The Memories Alone


VARIOUS ARTISTS - Just Stand Up!
The message speaks for itself. I've had friends who have loved ones battling through cancer, I hope this song will somehow bring hope and inspiration to them.

EAGLES - I Can't Tell You Why
I find this version from their 1991 Melboure Tour extra special. Gawd, I love this song!

M.Y.M.P. - These Dreams
This Heart classic is a personal favorite, and I applaud M.Y.M.P. for a very intimate rendition. From their newest CD, "Now".

DAVID ARCHULETA - Crush
David's 6th week on my hitlist, and the music video finally came out! Wow! Go Arch Angels!

DAMAGE - Love II Love [Cutfather & Joe Remix]
My special thanks to iMeem, finally I was able to grab this version.

DEEPFACE - I Want To Live
I miss my BED days, that's why I still can't get this song outta my head..

FUEL - Leave The Memories Alone
I heard this from AOL radio, kinda sounds like Daughtry, but I like the message though.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact