Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, September 13, 2008

ISO: Lea MRT SV Card



ISO stands for "in search of"

Guys, anyone of you who has the MRT stored-value card of Lea for Philippine Daily Inquirer?

The ticket has the same image posted above. I don't know how I could get one, or if I really can get one just by dropping by at the counter and request for it perhaps? I really don't know and besides I don't ride the MRTs kasi.

If the card is already empty, much better. If it's new, then I'll pay for it na lang siguro.

A co-worker of mine promised he will give me his ticket when he's consumed the credits, but he misplaced the card. Or so I thought.

Gift nyo na sa akin, hehe! Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i already asked my fellow co worker din pero di pa raw sya nakakakita nyan..:-(

sana nga makahanap na....

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact