Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Movie Time: Iron Man



Watched this one with Agent J at SM Megamall. He insisted on watching this one. I am not a movie-goer, apparently he is. Anyway, it's his treat naman, pero akin daw ang food! Yun lang!

But I enjoyed the time kahit na super antok na ako. We watched this one after our shift so around 1-3pm. Technically I should be asleep at that time pero okay lang, hehe.

Robert Downey, Jr. is still hot. I could remember watching some of his movies in the early 90's.

The movie is good, I wasn't expecting much actually since I am not familiar with the Marvel superhero.

Loved the effects and the cars! Gawd, those cars! Wohoo!

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact