Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dinotopia and #26


(not the actual cover for Philippine release)

Nyahaha! I finally bought a DVD version of this one before New Year's Eve! It's a 3-disc set for only PhP100! Cool beans eh?!

I literally grabbed it when I first saw it at Odyssey XL in the new SM Muntinlupa Mall. Baka may makakuha pa kasing iba, hehe!

I haven't had the time to watch it though during my offs kasi I've seen it a couple of times. What I took time to watch is the 'Sound of Music' 2-disc that I bought along with 'Dinotopia' for only PhP199! Wow!

But I digress!

The reason why I like Dinotopia (besides from Wentworth Miller) is of course the cuddly, lovable and very cute baby dinosaur named #26!

Here's some pictures of her I found on the net!



I am looking for a stuff toy of it online that I could buy but to no avail. She's really cute!


(#26 with Wentworth Miller)

I half-cried during the scene where she jumped off the clip to follow Karl when he attempted to leave Dinotopia. The poor thing almost drowned! Waahh!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey u! pahiram ng dinotopia na yan! Actually, i tried to catch that show b4 on UHF 23 at sa cable na rin, but i wasn't able to religiously follow d series. :(

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact