Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, December 10, 2007

Blogwatch: Jc1975.multiply



This is actually a photoblog of a guy who has a wide range of interests.

I actually opted for Multiply before but for some reasons, I ended up here in Blogger.

But I digress.

Okay, best photo album on Jc's photoblog would be the Male Form and the one of Ian Clark Santos.

The Daniel guy there is also cute. Oh, the owner himself is cute nevertheless! Hehe! :Þ

Overall, very nice photos! (Darn, I wish I had a Multiply account!)

2 comments:

JC said...

Thanks a lot Miong... I have around 15 latest albums in Multiply. Check it out... Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you... c",)

All the best,
JC

Dave Montero said...

Wow! Thanks for dropping by JC! I'll definitely check those new photo albums!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact