Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sitewatch: Philippine Entertainment Portal



I've been aware with the Philippine Entertainment Portal or PEP website ever since but I thought they're under ABS-CBN so I really didn't give a damn.

After I've found out it is under the Kapuso wing, boy am I glad! I am very proud of what they have done!

Nice articles, really great pictures and some cool stuffs & tidbits as well!

I'm adding the link to my 'Cool Links' section by the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, ang galing nga gumawa ng website ng kapuso

1.igma.tv
2.gmanews.tv
3.qtv.com.ph
4.pep.ph
5.pacquiaosolis.com
6.gmapinoytv.com

talagang maganda ang site, ABS websites are dry and boring.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact