Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, March 30, 2007

Weekly Top 7 (March 30, 2007)



1. The Click Five - Catch Your Wave
2. Elliott Yamin - Sharing The Night Together
3. Elliott Yamin - Wait For You
4. Elliott Yamin - A Song For You [Full Band Version]
5. Katharine McPhee - Everywhere I Go
6. Sponge Cola - Tuliro
7. Pretty Ricky - On The Hotline

THE CLICK FIVE - Catch Your Wave
I just heard this on the radio and I fell in love with it. I actually have a vague idea on who sang this one. I thought it was Nine Days. I can't get this song off my head over the week.

ELLIOTT YAMIN - Sharing The Night Together
Waaahh! Elliott made me fall all over again with this song! I love you Elliott!

ELLIOTT YAMIN - Wait For You
OMG! Finally, Elliott Yamin! Haay, can't wait for your CD! I'm rooting for him for the American Idol tilt last year, sayang talaga.

ELLIOTT YAMIN - A Song For You [Full Band Version
This song made Paula Abdul cry on American Idol. I love Elliott's version, but I still dig on the live version though.

KATHARINE McPHEE - Everywhere I Go
Go Kat! I hope she release this one. Pity its the last track on the CD.

SPONGE COLA - Tuliro
Kengkoy 'to! Haha! Narinig ko lang 'to sa internet cafe then naalala ko I have Sponge Cola's "Transit" nga pala.

PRETTY RICKY - On The Hotline
They sampled the Salt-N-Pepa hit song "Let's Talk About Sex" on this one and I loved it as well! Very graphic! LOLz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey check out Anthony Callea, this gay singer from Australia. Really hot, he just outed lately. He's the record holder for the fastest selling single (The Prayer)...

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed my little plug for your blog on Fleshbot (www.fleshbot.com/gay)this week. I have to say, I really, really enjoy what you do here. I never thought I'd end up saying this about any blog but you, my friend, have become a "daily read." Keep up the great work!

Your friend stateside.
Victor
www.menofcolor.blogs.com

Dave Montero said...

@victor: nope dude, sorry i missed it. could you give me the link so i could see it? tnx!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact