Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, March 16, 2007

Weekly Top 7 (March 16, 2007)



1. Elliott Yamin - Wait For You
2. Faith Cuneta - Nakasanayan Ko Na Ba?
3. Katharine McPhee - Everywhere I Go
4. Pretty Ricky - On The Hotline
5. Mariah Carey featuring Da Brat & Xscape - Always Be My Baby [Remix]
6. Sponge Cola - Tuliro
7. En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)

ELLIOTT YAMIN - Wait For You
OMG! Finally, Elliott Yamin! Haay, can't wait for your CD! I'm rooting for him for the American Idol tilt last year, sayang talaga.

FAITH CUNETA - Nakasanayan Ko Na Ba
The love theme from the hit GMA Koreanovela "Jumong". Loved this song to death!

KATHARINE McPHEE - Everywhere I Go
Go Kat! I hope she release this one. Pity its the last track on the CD.

PRETTY RICKY - On The Hotline
They sampled the Salt-N-Pepa hit song "Let's Talk About Sex" on this one and I loved it as well! Very graphic! LOLz

MARIAH CAREY featuring DA BRAT & XSCAPE - Always Be My Baby [Remix]
Sorry can't help it. I actually heard this on my friend's house when I had the oppurtunity to surf the internet there last weekend, and I can't get this song off my head ever since! Boy, I missed this one again!

SPONGE COLA - Tuliro
Kengkoy 'to! Haha! Narinig ko lang 'to sa internet cafe then naalala ko I have Sponge Cola's "Transit" nga pala.

EN VOGUE - Don't Let Go (Love)
Sabrina Sloan of American Idol Season 6, who got the boot last week, sung this song.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact