Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My 300th post!



YAY! This is my 300th post!

Well, not technically since a lot of posts has been deleted especially around April to September of 2006 when SaveFile upgraded its server and deleted all of my uploaded MP3, video, photo sets & eBook files. DARN!

I opted for 300 kasi it is the maximum number of posts na pwede kong makita lahat ng posts ko dito sa loob ng Blogger.

Here's to another 300 posts! Hehe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't commented much, but congratulations on your 300th post.

Dave Montero said...

thanks tyboi for ur comment! i really appreciate it.

it's not everyday people express their appreciation on this blog.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact