Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, January 12, 2007

Weekly Top 7 (January 12, 2007)



1. Neocolours - Hold On
2. Jesse McCartney - Just So You Know*
3. Fantasia - I Feel Beautiful*
4. Christian Bautista - Beautiful In My Eyes
5. M.Y.M.P. - Sa'yo Lamang*
6. Katharine McPhee - I Lost You
7. Jesse McCartney - Right Back In The Water*
* full-album link

NEOCOLOURS - Hold On
The theme from GMA 7's latest Koreanovola "Jumong". Can't wait for Shamrock's version though!

JESSE McCARTNEY - Just So You Know
Di naman obvious ang pagkahumaling ko kay Jesse McCartney nito, ano?! Hahaha! This track has a cool video as well! As for the song suggestion, I think I've been through it once or twice in my lifetime. Lalo na sa tropa, di maiwasan magkagustuhan, then malalaman mo yung best friend mo may gusto din pala dun sa taong napupusuan mo. What will you do? Ipaglalaban mo ba yung nararamdaman mo, or magpaparaya ka na lang?

FANTASIA - I Feel Beautiful
My current fave track off 2004 American Idol Fantasia Barrino. Great lyrics!

CHRISTIAN BAUTISTA - Beautiful In My Eyes
Wow! And I love this song! This track is from Christian Bautista's latest live album, "Just A Love Song". YAY!

M.Y.M.P. - Sa'yo Lamang
I can only say one thing about this beautiful song: Mas mararamdaman mo yung song if you have 'someone' special to sing it to.

KATHARINE McPHEE - I Lost You
Again, one of those songs that I could say na I can relate to. Beautiful melody, a little bit nasal around the bridge part of the song but overall it's nice naman.

JESSE McCARTNEY - Right Back In The Water
I actually got Jesse's full album around mid-November pa but may mga kasabay kasi 'to na mas maganda kaya medyo na-echepuera 'to. I only got to listen to the album track by track last New Year's eve and I was astounded to this track. Kasing cute nya ang boses nya, shucks! (wink, wink!)

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact