Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mark Herras - Crazy Pipe



Tagal na sa akin 'to, but a friend insisted to have it posted at my blog.

O cia, cge na! Pagbigyan!

This is the better version of the clip, with bonus Behind The Scenes pa. I just wished sa hometurf ni Mark Herras 'to na-feature, hindi sa MYX. Not that I dislike the said music channel, but I hate one VJ there! Yung mahilig mag-shake ng buhok. I switch channels every time her commercial shakes on the screen. It was so annoying! But I digress!

Super galeng ni Mark dito. Well, magaling naman talaga siya sumayaw. And not to mention this song is again stuck in my mind na rin kasi ginagamit sa Starstruck 4. Nyarkk!

I must admit everytime this tune is performed on TV (SOP, Eat Bulaga & Starstruck --Go Aljur!--) nagsha-shake din ulo ko! Bwahahahaha!!!!

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact