Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekly Top 7 (December 1, 2006)



1. Lea Salonga - Together You And I
2. Bianca Ryan - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
3. Bianca Ryan - Pray For A Better Day
4. Justin De Leon - Rockstar (Provoq)
5. Bianca Ryan - I Will
6. Gabby Eigenmann - Muli
7. Jeans - Ngayong Gabi


LEA SALONGA - Together You And I
This is the theme for DepEd's Brigada Eskwela 2006. Nakita ko lang 'to sa YouTube when I ran a search on recently uploaded Lea Salonga clips. I love this one, very clean and melodic.

BIANCA RYAN - And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going
Simply wow! This kid can really sing! I was lucky to download the album via Limewire last week in a single night! YAY!

BIANCA RYAN - Pray For A Better Day
This one has a groovy tune to it, I really liked it. It's a wonder her album has a wide variety of music you can fit into.

JUSTIN DE LEON - Rockstar (Provoq)
This is the audio track to Justin De Leon's scene at Provoq Voyeur video. Paulit-ulit lang ang lyrics, but I'll try to look it up over the net baka sakali may full track talaga 'to.

BIANCA RYAN - I Will
Another fave track off Bianca Ryan's self-titled debut CD. Medyo may pagka-martir nga lang itong isang ito. LOLz

GABBY EIGENMANN - Muli
Finally a CD version! This is theme song from GMA-7's "Yellow Handkerchief".

JEANS - Ngayong Gabi
Actually, pinagbigyan ko lang 'tong song na 'to. I'm not a fan of Jericho Rosales nor his music but I must admit it's a pretty catchy song.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact