Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, December 11, 2006

Bianca Ryan ST (2006)



BIANCA RYAN
Bianca Ryan

* Commendable track


Tracklisting
1. The Rose
2. Awake*
3. I Believe I Can Fly*
4. Pray For A Better Day*
5. Dream In Color
6. I Wish That*
7. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going*
8. Superstar*
9. I Will*
10. Pure And Simple
11. You Light Up My Life
12. Why Couldn't It Be Christmas Everyday?

Download CD
pw: miong21
[ files with no download hits for 10 days will be automatically deleted ]

Year: 2006
Label: Sony
Genre: Pop
Quality: 128 kpbs
Format: MP3
Playtime: 44:27 {min:sec}
Size: 43.9MB
Archive: ZIP


Buy CD @ Amazon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miong.. thanks sa link file ni Bianca Ryan..pero may request sana ako..ang bagal kasing mag load ng page ng savefile.. pwede sa turboupload ka mag upload ng file o kaya sa rapidshare.. kong pwede lang.. salamat uli

Dave Montero said...

i only upload files to SaveFile kasi yung lang ang walang limit.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact