Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, October 06, 2006

Weekly Top 7 (October 6, 2006)



1. Willa Ford - Tender
2. ^ Erik Santos - Kung Maaalala Mo
3. JoJo - Too Little, Too Late
4. Joey McIntyre - I Love You Came Too Late
5. Kyla - Beautiful Days
6. Jacob - Naghihintay [Acoustic]*
7. Sponge Cola - Gunita*
* full-album link

WILLA FORD - Tender
This is my ID song #10, heard it over Wave 89.1 while at school and looked it up over the net. While I am not familiar to Willa Ford or her music, I am currently looking for an album downlink of her "Willa Was Here."

ERIK SANTOS - Kung Maaalala Mo
Heard this one over Star FM, and yeah I was lucky to download it right away.

JOJO - Too Little, Too Late
Jojo's newest single from her upcoming CD "The High Road".

JOEY MCINTYRE - I Love You Came Too Late
This song is still stuck in my mind. It kept humming on my mind that I decided to copy it to my player. Yaiks!

KYLA - Beautiful Days
The title track from Kyla's newest album. She co-wrote this one and has a very beautiful melody. I even downloaded the video of her performance of this song with Regine Velasquez over YouTube. Nice!

JACOB - Naghihintay [Acoustic]
Finally, the album was released already. I liked this acoustic mix better than the radio version.

SPONGE COLA - Gunita
This is my fave track from Sponge Cola's newest CD, "Transit". I really prefer them singing in Filipino rather than in English.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact