Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, October 16, 2006

Clay Aiken - A Thousand Different Ways



A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS
Clay Aiken

Tracklisting:
1. Right Here Waiting
2. Lonely No More
3. Without You
4. Every Time You Go Away
5. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
6. When I See You Smile
7. A Thousand Days
8. Everything I Do (I Do It For You)
9. Because You Loved Me
10. I Want To Know What Love Is (featuring Suzie McNeil)
11. These Open Arms
12. Here You Come Again
13. Everything I Have (featuring William Joseph)
14. Broken Wings

Download CD
[ this link is not my upload ]

CD information:
Year: 2006
Label: RCA
Genre: General Pop
Quality: VBR
Format: MP3
Playtime: 55:41
Size: 80.1MB
Archive: RAR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dave! I can't get a download slot. Would very much appreciate if you can transfer the album to rapidshare.

Thanks a lot!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact