Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, August 25, 2006

Weekly Top 7 (August 25, 2006)



1. Lovi Poe - Kung Pwede Lang
2. Lovi Poe - Every Little Step
3. Janet Jackson featuring Nelly - Call On Me
4. Jordan Knight - I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
5. Freestyle - Half Crazy
6. Gary Valenciano - In Another Lifetime
7. Sitti Navarro - Para Sa Akin

LOVI POE - Kung Pwede Lang
I recently downloaded Lovi Poe's CD, and this one is my favorite (plus for the two previous tracks). It has a simple yet very meaningful lyrics but I really dig the melody.

LOVI POE - Every Little Thing
Despite the intrigues she's getting nowadays, I still love her hehe!

JANET JACKSON featuring NELLY - Call On Me
I haven't seen the video for this one, and wouldn't be able to download it either but I wish I could. Very catchy song from Miss Jackson.

JORDAN KNIGHT - I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
This was a fave of mine years ago, I heard it recently on the radio and I can't hesitate to include it on my player of course!

FREESTYLE - Half Crazy
I also heard this on the radio and gosh, the memories came flying past me again. Oh well...

GARY VALENCIANO - In Another Lifetime
The theme song for the upcoming movie "Eternity" starring Dingdong Dantes & Iza Calzado and Mark Herras & Jennylyn Mercado. I actually let "Moments of Love" passed by and I guess I would have to do the same with "Eternity." Sobra na kasing mahal ng sine ngayon, LOLz

SITTI NAVARRO - Para Sa Akin
I got this track when I was searching for MP3 files on a computer unit at school. I've heard this Sitti Navarro over different MP3 forums but I have a vague idea of what her music sounds like. Now I know and her album is next on my download list, LOLz!

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact