Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Legend of Miong

Lunch break ko now and I got to see one of my online friends' blog entry.

Waah!!! Thanks for the tribute Richard! Wow! Now I truly feel blessed and appreciated!

Salamat! Hehe! I love the cake! Tomorrow may chocolate birthday cake din ako dito sa blog. Well, digital per se. But I'll try to have a real cake for my birthday.

20 minutes na lang, 27 na ako. Toinx!

http://rbjaravata.multiply.com/journal/item/338/Ang_Alamat_ni_Miong21

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kung may alam lang akong cake shop na gumagawa ng katulad ng nakaattached sa blog ko, binilihan na kita, hehe.

again, hapi bday! all the best!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact